Kory Alan Killgo
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Financial Industry Studies Department Dallas, Texas (United States)
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
RePEc:edi:ffrbdus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Richard S. Barr & Kory A. Killgo & Thomas F. Siems & Sheri Zimmel, 1999. "Evaluating the productive efficiency and performance of U.S. commercial banks," Financial Industry Studies Working Paper 99-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hudson, Gregory J. & Killgo, Kory A., 2017. "Community Banks Flipping to State Charters," Financial Insights, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, vol. 6(1), pages 1-4.
- Killgo, Kory A., 2016. "New Mexico banking: one state, two experiences," Financial Insights, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, vol. 5(4), pages 1-5.
- Killgo, Kory A. & Moore, Robert R., 2015. "Texas banks enter this downturn on better footing," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kory A. Killgo, 2010. "District banks' exposure to modified loans limited," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q4, pages 16-19.
- Kory A. Killgo, 2009. "Restoring banking's safety net: deposit insurance's steeper cost," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q3, pages 16-19.
- Kory A. Killgo, 2008. "Is Texas overbanked?," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Mar, pages 10-13.
- Kory A. Killgo & Kenneth J. Robinson, 2006. "Banking on Basel : an alternative for capital requirements," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jul, pages 11-13,16.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Richard S. Barr & Kory A. Killgo & Thomas F. Siems & Sheri Zimmel, 1999.
"Evaluating the productive efficiency and performance of U.S. commercial banks,"
Financial Industry Studies Working Paper
99-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Maniati, Marina, 2015. "Technical Efficiency of Shipping Banks: A DEA Approach," MPRA Paper 63131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sufian, Fadzlan & Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2007. "Bank Ownership, Characteristics and Performance: A Comparative Analysis of Domestic and Foreign Islamic Banks in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 12131, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2007.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2004. "Evaluating the Impacts of Competition Policy Reforms on the Efficiency of Philippine Commercial Banks," Discussion Papers DP 2004-46, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2012. "For which option is credit risk more representative on China banks' total factor productivity: Efficiency change or technological progress?," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 180-202, April.
- Andries, Alin Marius & Cocris, Vasile, 2010. "A Comparative Analysis of the Efficiency of Romanian Banks," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, pages 54-75.
- Dr. P. Maheshwari, 2012. "Performance Evaluation of Public and Private Sector Banks in India - A Comparative Study," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 82-89, April.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Financial Deregulation and Profit Efficiency: A Non-parametric Analysis of Indian Banks," MPRA Paper 24292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakshmi Balasubramanyan, 2009. "Measuring the Efficiency of Financial Inputs for Entrepreneurship," NFI Working Papers 2009-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Jorge Guillén, 2009. "A lesson to learn from developed countries: The Case of State Branching Deregulation in the US," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 36(1 Year 20), pages 67-95, June.
- Abhiman Das & Ashok Nag & Subhash Ray, 2004. "Liberalization, Ownership, and Efficiency in Indian Banking: A Nonparametric Approach," Working papers 2004-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Piyadasa Edirisuriya, 2004. "Performance of Indian commercial banks (1995-2002): an application of data envelopment analysis and Malmquist productivity index," Finance 0408006, EconWPA.
- El Mehdi Ferrouhi, 2014. "Moroccan Banks Analysis Using CAMEL Model," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 622-627.
- Mislan Cokro, Widiyanto & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2008.
"Sustainability of BMT financing for Developing Micro-enterprises,"
7434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Mislan Condro, Widiyanto, 2008. "Sustainability of BMT financing for Developing Micro-enterprises," MPRA Paper 13746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wai Ho Leong & Brian Dollery, 2004. "The Productive Efficiency Of Singapore Banks: An Application And Extension Of The Barret Al.(1999) Approach," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 49(02), pages 273-290.
- Suvash Khanal & Bharat P. Bhatta, 2017. "Evaluating Efficiency of Personnel in Nepalese Commercial Banks," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 379-394.
- Richard Chung & Scott Fung & Szu-Yin Hung, 2012. "Institutional Investors and Firm Efficiency of Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 171-211, June.
- Sufian, Fadzlan, 2006. "The Efficiency Of Islamic Banking Industry: A Non-Parametric Analysis With Non-Discretionary Input Variable," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 14, pages 54-87.
- Pires Gonçalves, Ricardo, 2006. "Management Quality Measurement: Using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Estimation Approach for Banks in Brazil," MPRA Paper 11143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2003. "Integrating Gender Perspectives in Evaluating the Efficiency of COFI: The Case of Credit Cooperatives in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2003-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dong, Fengxia & Featherstone, Allen M., 2003. "Scale Economies And Efficiencies For Chinese Rural Credit Cooperatives," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35097, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Catarina Figueira & Joseph G. Nellis & David Parker, 2007. "Challenges Facing the Polish Banking Industry: A Comparative Study with UK Banks," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(1), pages 25-44.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & James McNulty, 2005. "Profit efficiency sources and differences among small and large U.S. commercial banks," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 29(3), pages 289-299, September.
- Shiva Ghasempour & Mohamadjavad Salami, 2016. "Ranking Iranian Private Banks Based on the CAMELS Model Using the AHP Hybrid Approach and TOPSIS," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 52-62, October.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kory Alan Killgo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.