Emenike Kalu O.
|Last Name:||Kalu O.|
|Dept of Banking and Finance, Rhema University Aba, Abia State, Nigeria|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Emenike, Kalu O. & Ani, Wilson U., 2014. "Import of Research-Data Centre to Development of Banking and Finance Education in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 65378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emenike, Kalu O., 2010. "Modelling Stock Returns Volatility In Nigeria Using GARCH Models," MPRA Paper 22723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emenike, Kalu O., 2008. "Efficiency across Time: Evidence from the Nigerian Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 22901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emenike Kalu O., 2017. "Weak-form Efficiency After Global Financial Crisis: Emerging Stock Market Evidence," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 16(1), pages 90-113, April.
- Emenike Kalu O., 2017. "The Interrelationship between Crude Oil Price Volatility and Money Market Rate Volatility in a Developing, Oil-Producing Economy," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 3(1), pages 28-47.
- Opara Confidence Chinwe & Emenike Kalu O., 2014. "The Unclaimed Dividends: Implications on the Economic Development of Nigeria," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(6), pages 280-283.
- Emenike Kalu O., 2014. "Volatility Transmission Between Stock and Foreign Exchange Markets: Evidence from Nigeria," Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 59-72, May.
- Emenike Kalu O. & Odili Okwuchukwu, 2014. "Stock Market Return Volatility and Macroeconomic Variables in Nigeria," International Journal of Empirical Finance, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 75-82.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Emenike, Kalu O., 2010.
"Modelling Stock Returns Volatility In Nigeria Using GARCH Models,"
22723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yaya, OlaOluwa S. & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2014. "The persistence and asymmetric volatility in the Nigerian stock bull and bear markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 463-469.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emenike Kalu O. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.