Report NEP-AFR-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Camilla, 2010. "Can a Social Safety Net Affect Farmers’ Crop Portfolios? A Study of the Productive Safety Net Programme in Ethiopia," Umeå Economic Studies 807, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Kodzo Gbenyo & Kangni R Kpodar, 2010. "Short-Versus Long-Term Credit and Economic Performance; Evidence from the WAEMU," IMF Working Papers 10/115, .
- Jihad Dagher & Jan Gottschalk & Rafael Portillo, 2010. "Oil Windfalls in Ghana; A DSGE Approach," IMF Working Papers 10/116, .
- Andersson, Camilla, 2010. "Changing the Risk at the Margin Smallholder Farming and Public Policy in Developing Countries," Umeå Economic Studies 810, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2010_015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emenike, Kalu O., 2010. "Modelling Stock Returns Volatility In Nigeria Using GARCH Models," MPRA Paper 22723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14651/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore