Report NEP-RMG-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grundke, Peter & Pliszka, Kamil & Tuchscherer, Michael, 2019. "Model and estimation risk in credit risk stress tests," Discussion Papers 09/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Damien Bazin & Nouri Chtourou & Amna Omri, 2019. "Risk management and policy implications for concentrating solar power technology investments in Tunisia," Post-Print hal-02061788, HAL.
- Karpouzis, Efstathios & Bouras, Chris & Kanas, Angelos, 2019. "Hedge fund activism, voice, and value creation," MPRA Paper 92576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Landriault & Bin Li & Mohamed Amine Lkabous, 2019. "On occupation times in the red of L\'evy risk models," Papers 1903.03721, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Cheikh Mbaye & Fr'ed'eric Vrins, 2019. "Affine term structure models : a time-changed approach with perfect fit to market curves," Papers 1903.04211, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2020.
- O'Brien, Eoin & O'Brien, Martin & Velasco, Sofia, 2018. "Measuring and mitigating cyclical systemic risk in Ireland: The application of the countercyclical capital buffer," Financial Stability Notes 4/FS/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Marcel Brautigam & Michel Dacorogna & Marie Kratz, 2019. "Pro-Cyclicality of Traditional Risk Measurements: Quantifying and Highlighting Factors at its Source," Papers 1903.03969, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2019.
- Dumitru, Ana-Maria & Holden, Thomas, 2019. "Quantifying the transmission of European sovereign default risk," EconStor Preprints 193632, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Suparna Biswas & Rituparna Sen, 2019. "Kernel Based Estimation of Spectral Risk Measures," Papers 1903.03304, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Meital Graham-Rozen & Noam Michelson, 2018. "To Accept or Not to Accept? Considerations in Providing Credit Insurance," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2018.03, Bank of Israel.
- Emenike, Kalu O., 2018. "Stock Market Volatility Clustering and Asymmetry in Africa: A Post Global Financial Crisis Evidence," MPRA Paper 91653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Igor Livshits & Koen Schoors, 2019. "Banking Regulation With Risk Of Sovereign Default," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/964, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Radanliev, Petar & De Roure, Dave & Cannady, Stacy & Mantilla Montalvo, Rafael & Nicolescu, Razvan & Huth, Michael, 2019. "Analysing IoT cyber risk for estimating IoT cyber insurance," MPRA Paper 92566, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2019.
- Kevin Denny, 2019. "Upper Bounds on Risk Aversion under Mean-variance Utility," Working Papers 201902, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- José Renato Haas Ornelas & Roberto Baltieri Mauad, 2019. "Implied Volatility Term Structure and Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers Series 492, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mawuli Segnon & Stelios Bekiros, 2019. "Forecasting Volatility in Cryptocurrency Markets," CQE Working Papers 7919, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Mikhail Drugov & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2018. "Tournament Rewards and Heavy Tails," Working Papers w0250, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Mikhail Drugov & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2019. "The shape of luck and competition in tournaments," Working Papers w0251, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).