|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department Glasgow, United Kingdom
University of Strathclyde
: +44 (0)141 548 3842
+44 (0)141 548 4445
Sir William Duncan Building, 130 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0GE
RePEc:edi:edstruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mozammel Huq, 2006. "Building Technological Capability in Developing Countries: The Case for a Technology Policy," Working Papers id:759, eSocialSciences.
- Mozammel Huq, 2006. "Economic Development in a Changing Globalised Economy: The Case of Developing Countries," Working Papers id:757, eSocialSciences.
- Mozammel Huq & Michael Tribe, 2004. "Economic development in a changing globalized economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 911-923.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Mozammel Huq & Michael Tribe, 2004.
"Economic development in a changing globalized economy,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 911-923.
- Yamin, Mo & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2009. "Infrastructure or foreign direct investment?: An examination of the implications of MNE strategy for economic development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 144-157, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mozammel Huq should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.