Louis Sitsofe Hodey
|P.O Box LG74 ISSER University of Ghana Legon|
Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research (ISSER) Legon, Ghana
University of Ghana
: (233-21) 501182
P. O. Box LG 74, Legon
RePEc:edi:isughgh (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Louis Sitsofe Hodey & Abena D. Oduro & Bernardin Senadza, 2015. "Export Diversification and Economic Growth in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Development, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA), vol. 17(2), pages 83-103.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Louis Sitsofe Hodey & Abena D. Oduro & Bernardin Senadza, 2015.
"Export Diversification and Economic Growth in sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA), vol. 17(2), pages 83-103.
- Sinesipho Siswana & Andrew Phiri, 2019. "Is export diversification or export specialization responsible for economic growth in BRICS countries?," Working Papers 1907, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Sep 2019.
- Mihalache-O'Keef, Andreea S., 2018. "Whose greed, whose grievance, and whose opportunity? Effects of foreign direct investments (FDI) on internal conflict," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 187-206.
- Sonia Liaqat & Muhammad Irfan Chani, 2018. "The Impact of Exports Diversification on Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 7(4), pages 156-168, December.
- COULIBALY, Gninlgonakan Romaric & AKIA, Sosthène Alban, 2017. "Export structure and economic growth in a developping country: case of Côte d'Ivoire," MPRA Paper 91374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coulibaly, Romaric & Akia, Sosthène Alban, 2019. "Export structure and economic growth in a developing country: case of Cote d’Ivoire," MPRA Paper 94116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Louis Sitsofe Hodey should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.