Mike Cottrell College of Business Dahlonega, Georgia (United States)
University of North Georgia
RePEc:edi:dbngcus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Myeong Hwan Kim & Yongseung Han & Carolyn Fabian Stumph, 2016. "An empirical exploration of Chinese imports and the US steel industry," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pages 272-285.
- Myeong Hwan Kim & Yongseung Han, 2015. "Investigating the Empirical Relationship between Polity and Economic Growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 341-368, July.
- Yongseung Han & Myeong Hwan Kim & Won-Joong Kim, 2012. "Determinants of profit efficiency: evidence from Korean savings banks," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(12), pages 1003-1016, June.
- Yongseung Han, 2012. "Modelling a stochastic profit system using gauge function," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 823-827, June.
- Kim Myeong Hwan & Kim Dongsoo & Han Yongseung, 2008. "The Impact of International Institutions on Bilateral Trade: Economic and Political," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yongseung Han & Myeong Hwan Kim & Won-Joong Kim, 2012.
"Determinants of profit efficiency: evidence from Korean savings banks,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(12), pages 1003-1016, June.
- Richard Simper & Maximilian J.B. Hall & Wenbin B. Liu & Valentin Zelenyuk & Zhongbao Zhou, 2014. "How Relevant is the Choice of Risk Management Control Variable to Non-parametric Bank Profit Efficiency Analysis?," CEPA Working Papers Series WP122014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Richard Simper & Maximilian J. B. Hall & WenBin Liu & Valentin Zelenyuk & Zhongbao Zhou, 2017. "How relevant is the choice of risk management control variable to non-parametric bank profit efficiency analysis? The case of South Korean banks," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 250(1), pages 105-127, March.
- Yongseung Han, 2012.
"Modelling a stochastic profit system using gauge function,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 823-827, June.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2013. "Specification and estimation of multiple output technologies: A primal approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 465-473.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yongseung Han should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.