(80%) Department of Economics, Finance and Legal Studies Tuscaloosa, Alabama (United States)
Culverhouse College of Business
University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa
RePEc:edi:defuaus (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Institute for Management and Planning Studies (IMPS)Tehran, Iran
RePEc:edi:irpdair (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Khiabani, Nasser & Hasani, Karim, 2010. "Technical and allocative inefficiencies and factor elasticities of substitution: An analysis of energy waste in Iran's manufacturing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1182-1190, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Khiabani, Nasser & Hasani, Karim, 2010.
"Technical and allocative inefficiencies and factor elasticities of substitution: An analysis of energy waste in Iran's manufacturing,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1182-1190, September.
- Ouyang, Xiaoling & Sun, Chuanwang, 2015. "Energy savings potential in China's industrial sector: From the perspectives of factor price distortion and allocative inefficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 117-126.
- Elena Lagomarsino & Karen Turner, 2017. "Is the production function Translog or CES? An empirical illustration using UK data," Working Papers 1713, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Qunwei & Zhang, Cheng & Cai, Wanhuan, 2017. "Factor substitution and energy productivity fluctuation in China: A parametric decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 181-190.
- Rouhani, Omid M. & Niemeier, Debbie & Knittel, Christopher R. & Madani, Kaveh, 2013. "Integrated modeling framework for leasing urban roads: A case study of Fresno, California," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 17-30.
- Lagomarsino, Elena, 2020. "Estimating elasticities of substitution with nested CES production functions: Where do we stand?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Karim Kaveh Hasani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.