William R. Hauk Jr.
|Moore School of Business 1705 College St. Columbia, SC 29208 U.S.A.|
|Terminal Degree:||2005 Graduate School of Business; Stanford University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department Columbia, South Carolina (United States)
Darla Moore School of Business
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
RePEc:edi:eduscus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- William R. Hauk & Romain Wacziarg, 2004. "A Monte Carlo Study of Growth Regressions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hauk, William R., 2017. "Endogeneity bias and growth regressions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 143-161.
- Kaveri Deb & William R. Hauk, 2017. "RCA indices, multinational production and the Ricardian trade model," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Hatfield, John William & Hauk, William R., 2014. "Electoral regime and trade policy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 518-534.
- Janice Boucher Breuer & William Hauk Jr. & John McDermott, 2014. "The return of convergence in the US states," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 64-68, January.
- William Hauk, 2012. "U.S. import and export elasticities: a panel data approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 73-96, August.
- William R. Hauk, 2012. "Trade restriction indices and US trade policy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 795-799, May.
- William R. Hauk Jr, 2011. "Protection with many sellers: An Application to Legislatures with Malapportionment," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 313-344, November.
- William Hauk & Romain Wacziarg, 2009. "A Monte Carlo study of growth regressions," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 103-147, June.
- Hauk, William R. & Wacziarg, Romain, 2007. "Small States, Big Pork," Quarterly Journal of Political Science, now publishers, vol. 2(1), pages 95-106, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, William R. Hauk Jr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.