(50%) Department of Economics Oxford, United Kingdom
Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
RePEc:edi:sfeixuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Economics Group, Nuffield College Oxford, United Kingdom
Department of Economics
RePEc:edi:egpoxuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Daniel Gutknecht & Stefan Hoderlein & Michael Peters, 2014. "Costly Information Processing and Income Expectations," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 861, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Corradi, Valentina & Gutknecht, Daniel, 2014.
"Modelling Heaped Duration Data: An Application to Neonatal Mortality,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Corradi, Valentina & Gutknecht, Daniel, 2014. "Modelling Heaped Duration Data: An Application to Neonatal Mortality," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 207, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Daniel Gutknecht, 2013. "Testing for Monotonicity under Endogeneity An Application to the Reservation Wage Function," Economics Series Working Papers 673, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Boockmann & Daniel Gutknecht & Susanne Steffes, 2008. "Effects of Dismissal Protection Legislation on Individual Employment Stability in Germany," IAW Discussion Papers 45, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Gutknecht, Daniel & Steffes, Susanne, 2008. "Die Wirkung des Kündigungsschutzes auf die Stabilität "junger" Beschäftigungsverhältnisse (The effect of dismissal protection legislation on the stability of newly started employment relatio," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 41(2/3), pages 347-364.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bernhard Boockmann & Daniel Gutknecht & Susanne Steffes, 2008.
"Effects of Dismissal Protection Legislation on Individual Employment Stability in Germany,"
IAW Discussion Papers
45, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Per Skedinger, 2010. "Employment Protection Legislation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13686.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Gutknecht should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.