Report NEP-UPT-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Liting Zhou, 2014. "Loss Modification Incentives for Insurers under Expected Utility and Loss Aversion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-111/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Milo Bianchi & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2014. "Ambiguity Preferences and Portfolio Choices: Evidence from the Field," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Angel Ballester, 2014. "Discrete Choice Estimation of Time Preferences," Working Papers 787, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Edoardo Grillo, 2014. "Reference Dependence and Politicians' Credibility," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 353, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Chakroun, Fatma & Abid, Fathi, 2014. "Dynamic asset allocation for bank under stochastic interest rates," MPRA Paper 59295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Núnez & Tamás Solymosi, 2014. "Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1425, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Vincenzo Merella & Stephen E. Satchell, 2014. "Technology Shocks and Asset Pricing: The Role of Consumer Confidence," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 352, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Hubert J. Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, 2014. "Do Women Panic More Than Men? An Experimental Study on Financial Decision," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1406, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Seeun Jung, 2014. "Does Education Affect Risk Aversion?: Evidence from the British Education Reform"," THEMA Working Papers 2014-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arango, Efraín, 2014.
"Curvas de Oferta-Precio No lineales para el caso de preferencias de consumo Cuasi-lineales
[Nonlinear Price-Consumption Paths for Quasilinear preferences]," MPRA Paper 58661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Gutknecht & Stefan Hoderlein & Michael Peters, 2014. "Costly Information Processing and Income Expectations," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 861, Boston College Department of Economics.