Paulina Andrea Granados Zambrano
|First Name:||Paulina Andrea|
|Last Name:||Granados Zambrano|
|OECD-ELS 2, rue André Pascal 75775 Paris Cedex 16 France|
Directorate for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs (ELS) Paris, France
Organisation de Coopération et de Développement Économiques (OCDE)
: 33-(0)-1-45 24 82 00
33-(0)-1-45 24 85 00
2 rue Andre Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16
RePEc:edi:eloecfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Paulina Granados Zambrano, 2012. "I Prefer Not to Know! Analyzing the Decision of Getting Information about your Ability," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/04, European University Institute.
- Pablo García & Paulina Granados, 2005. "The Wage Curve in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 320, Central Bank of Chile.
- Paulina Granados Z., 2004. "Income Function of Chilean Households: Life Cicle and Persistence of Shocks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 257, Central Bank of Chile.
- Paulina Granados Z., 2004. "Función de Ingresos de los Hogares Chilenos: Ciclo de vida y Persistencia de Shocks," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 7(1), pages 51-89, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2012-03-21
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2012-03-21
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2012-03-21
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2012-03-21
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2005-05-23
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2004-09-12
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2004-09-12
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2012-03-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paulina Andrea Granados Zambrano should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.