|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Statistics Chengdu, China
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE)
Guanghuacunjie #55, Chengdu 610074
RePEc:edi:scswucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Otilia Boldea & Bettina Drepper & Zhuojiong Gan, 2018. "Change Point Estimation in Panel Data with Time-Varying Individual Effects," Papers 1808.03109, arXiv.org.
- Gan, Zhuojiong, 2015. "Three essays in econometric theory," Other publications TiSEM d9918e8f-ebf3-4bb8-a999-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gan, Zhuojiong & Lau, Sau-Him Paul, 2010. "Demographic structure and overlapping generations: A simpler proof with more general conditions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-319, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Gan, Zhuojiong & Lau, Sau-Him Paul, 2010.
"Demographic structure and overlapping generations: A simpler proof with more general conditions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-319, May.
- Bruce, Neil & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2013. "Social security, growth, and welfare in overlapping generations economies with or without annuities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 12-24.
- Jochen Mierau & Stephen Turnovsky, 2014. "Capital accumulation and the sources of demographic change," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 857-894, July.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2011. "On the role of small models in macrodynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1605-1613, September.
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 2012.
"Trading Off Generations: Infinitely Lived Agent Versus OLG,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely-Lived Agent Versus OLG," Diskussionsschriften dp1007, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely-Lived Agent Versus OLG," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/128, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Schneider, Maik T. & Traeger, Christian P. & Winkler, Ralph, 2012. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely Lived Agent Versus OLG," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1b58j8m6, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jean-François Mertens & Anna Rubinchik, 2013.
"Equilibria in an overlapping generations model with transfer policies and exogenous growth,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 537-595, November.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Equilibria in an overlapping generations model with transfer policies and exogenous growth," Working Papers WP2012/5, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- MERTENS, Jean-François & RUBINCHIK, Anna, 2012. "Equilibria in an overlapping generations model with transfer policies and exogenous growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2012032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lau, Sau-Him Paul, 2014. "Fertility and mortality changes in an overlapping-generations model with realistic demography," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 512-521.
- Alessandro Piergallini, 2020. "Demographic change and real house prices: a general equilibrium perspective," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 85-102, June.
- Schneider, Maik T. & Traeger, Christian P. & Winkler, Ralph, 2012. "Trading off generations: Equity, discounting, and climate change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1621-1644.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhuojiong Gan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.