Report NEP-ECM-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Arbia & Giuseppe Espa & Diego Giuliani, 2015. "Dirty spatial econometrics," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Gan, Zhuojiong, 2015. "Three essays in econometric theory," Other publications TiSEM d9918e8f-ebf3-4bb8-a999-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Amengual, Dante & Sentana, Enrique, 2015. "Is a normal copula the right copula?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2015. "Quasifiltering for time-series modeling," MPRA Paper 66453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fragkos, Konstantinos C. & Tsagris, Michail & Frangos, Christos C., 2014. "Publication Bias in Meta-Analysis: Confidence Intervals for Rosenthal’s Fail-Safe Number," MPRA Paper 66451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis, 2015. "Steady-state priors and Bayesian variable selection in VAR forecasting," Working Papers 195, Bank of Greece.
- Carriero, Andrea & Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2015. "Structural Analysis with Multivariate Autoregressive Index Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 10801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoichi Arai & Hidehiko Ichimura, 2015. "Optimal Bandwidth Selection for the Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Estimator," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Ben Gillen & Erik Snowberg & Leeat Yariv, 2015. "Experimenting with Measurement Error: Techniques with Applications to the Caltech Cohort Study," NBER Working Papers 21517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myrto Kalouptsidi & Paul T. Scott & Eduardo Souza-Rodrigues, 2015. "Identification of Counterfactuals and Payoffs in Dynamic Discrete Choice with an Application to Land Use," Working Papers tecipa-546, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.