|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|253 Mendoza College of Business University of Notre Dame Indiana, 46556|
Department of Finance South Bend, Indiana (United States)
Mendoza College of Business
University of Notre Dame
: (574) 631-6370
102 Mendoza College of Business, Notre Dame, IN 46556
RePEc:edi:dfbndus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Priyank Gandhi & Patrick Christian Kiefer & Alberto Plazzi, 2016. "A False Sense of Security: Why U.S. Banks Diversify and Does it Help?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-43, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Priyank Gandhi & Hanno N. Lustig & Alberto Plazzi, 2016.
"Equity is Cheap for Large Financial Institutions: The International Evidence,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-22, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2016.
- Priyank Gandhi & Hanno Lustig & Alberto Plazzi, 2016. "Equity is Cheap for Large Financial Institutions: The International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 22355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gandhi, Priyank & Lustig, Hanno & Plazzi, Alberto, 2016. "Equity Is Cheap for Large Financial Institutions: The International Evidence," Research Papers 3454, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Priyank Gandhi & Hanno Lustig, 2010. "Size Anomalies in U.S. Bank Stock Returns: A Fiscal Explanation," NBER Working Papers 16553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanno Lustig & Priyank Gandhi, 2010. "Size Anomalies in US Bank Stock Returns: Your Tax Dollars at Work?," 2010 Meeting Papers 1290, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Priyank Gandhi & Hanno Lustig, 2015. "Size Anomalies in U.S. Bank Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 70(2), pages 733-768, April.
- K Kotiadis & A A Tako & E A J A Rouwette & C Vasilakis & J Brennan & P Gandhi & H Wegstapel & F Sagias & P Webb, 2013. "Using a model of the performance measures in Soft Systems Methodology (SSM) to take action: a case study in health care," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(1), pages 125-137, January.
- Arora, Navneet & Gandhi, Priyank & Longstaff, Francis A., 2012. "Counterparty credit risk and the credit default swap market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 280-293.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (4) 2016-06-25 2016-07-30 2016-07-30 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2016-07-30 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2016-07-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Priyank Gandhi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.