Report NEP-CFN-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Prilmeier, Robert & Stulz, Rene M., 2016. "Why Does Fast Loan Growth Predict Poor Performance for Banks?," Working Paper Series 2016-07, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Udichibarna Bose & Ronald McDonald & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2016. "Policy initiatives and Örmsíaccess to external finance: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies," Working Papers 2016_18, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2016. "Self-fulfilling Distortion and Ownership Structure: Market Discipline and Owner fs Dominance at the Dawn of the Japanese Capitalism," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f181, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 05 Feb 2018.
- Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Stock market listing and corporate policy: Evidence from reforms to Japanese corporate law," Discussion papers ron283, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Gandhi, Priyank & Lustig, Hanno & Plazzi, Alberto, 2016. "Equity Is Cheap for Large Financial Institutions: The International Evidence," Research Papers 3454, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Emanuele Brancati & Marco Macchiavelli, 2016. "Endogenous Debt Maturity and Rollover Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-074, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2016. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Research Papers 3470, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Corporate tax asymmetries and R&D: Evidence from a tax reform for business groups in Japan," Discussion papers ron273, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.