Report NEP-IFN-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2016. "International Coordination," Working Paper Series 16-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Schmitz, Martin & McQuade, Peter, 2016. "The great moderation in international capital flows: a global phenomenon?," Working Paper Series 1952, European Central Bank.
- Berrospide, Jose M. & Correa, Ricardo & Goldberg, Linda S. & Niepmann, Friederike, 2016. "International banking and cross-border effects of regulation: lessons from the United States," Staff Reports 793, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stracca, Livio & Scheubel, Beatrice, 2016. "What do we know about the global financial safety net? Rationale, data and possible evolution," Occasional Paper Series 177, European Central Bank.
- Joyce, Joseph, 2016. "Partners, Not Debtors: The External Liabilities of Emerging Market Economies," MPRA Paper 73880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gandhi, Priyank & Lustig, Hanno & Plazzi, Alberto, 2016. "Equity Is Cheap for Large Financial Institutions: The International Evidence," Research Papers 3454, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.