Report NEP-BAN-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nataliya Klimenko & Sebastian Pfeil & Jean-Charles Rochet & Gianni De Nicolo, 2016. "Aggregate Bank Capital and Credit Dynamics," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-42, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Eric JONDEAU & Amir KHALILZADEH, 2015. "Collateralization, Leverage, and Stressed Expected Loss," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-24, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Aug 2015.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Matthew Jaremski & Haelim Park & Gary Richardson, 2016. "Liquidity Risk, Bank Networks, and the Value of Joining the Federal Reserve System," Working Paper 16-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Inoue, Hitoshi & Nakashima, Kiyotaka & Takahashi, Koji, 2016. "Comment on Peek and Rosengren (2005) “Unnatural Selection: Perverse Incentives and the Allocation of Credit in Japan”," MPRA Paper 72726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Priyank Gandhi & Patrick Christian Kiefer & Alberto Plazzi, 2016. "A False Sense of Security: Why U.S. Banks Diversify and Does it Help?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-43, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Priyank Gandhi & Hanno N. Lustig & Alberto Plazzi, 2016. "Equity is Cheap for Large Financial Institutions: The International Evidence," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-22, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2016.
- Nataliya KLIMENKO & Santiago MORENO-BROMBERG, 2015. "The Shadow Cost of Repos and Bank Liability Structure," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-04, Swiss Finance Institute, revised May 2015.
- Elisa Fusco & Bernardo Maggi, 2016. "Bank Financial world crisis: Inefficiencies and Responsibilities," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2016/2, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Arvind KRISHNAMURTHY & Annette VISSING-JORGENSEN, 2015. "The Impact of Treasury Supply on Financial Sector Lending and Stability," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-46, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Stefano Colonnello & Matthias Efing & Francesca Zucchi, 2016. "Empty Creditors and Strong Shareholders: The Real Effects of Credit Risk Trading," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-17, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2016.
- Philippon, Thomas & Midrigan, Virgiliu, 2016. "Household Leverage and the Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 11407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Urs Birchler & René Hegglin & Michael R. Reichenecker & Alexander F. Wagner, 2016. "Which Swiss Gnomes Attract Money? Efficiency and Reputation as Performance Drivers of Wealth Management Banks," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-28, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ioannidou, Vasso & Degryse, Hans & Liberti, Jose Maria & Sturgess, Jason, 2016. "When Do Laws and Institutions Affect Recovery Rates on Collateral?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.