Report NEP-BAN-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabiana Gómez & Jorge Ponce, 2015. "Regulation and Bankers' Incentives," Documentos de trabajo 2015005, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Nielsen, Caren Yinxia, 2016. "Banks' Credit-Portfolio Choices and Risk-Based Capital Regulation," Working Papers 2016:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Priyank Gandhi & Hanno Lustig & Alberto Plazzi, 2016. "Equity is Cheap for Large Financial Institutions: The International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 22355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunakar Bhatta, Ph.D., 2015. "Theoretical Paradigm on Bank Capital Regulation and its Impact on Bank-Borrower Behavior," NRB Working Paper 30/2015, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- David Csercsik & Hubert Janos Kiss, 2016. "Optimal payments to connected depositors in turbulent times-a Markov chain approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1609, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gabriele Tondl, 2016. "Interest rates, corporate lending and growth in the Euro Area," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp227, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Nuguer Victoria & Cuadra Gabriel, 2016. "Risky Banks and Macroprudential Policy for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2016-06, Banco de México.
- Jeon, Bang & Wu, Ji & Chen, Minghua & Wang, Rui, 2016. "Do foreign banks take more risk? Evidence from emerging economies," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-4, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2016. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Macroprudential Regulation," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 218, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Faia, Ester, 2016. "Sovereign Risk, Bank Funding and Investors' Pessimism," CEPR Discussion Papers 11340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koen Breemersch, 2016. "Competition and product mix adjustment of multi-product exporters : Evidence from Belgium," Working Paper Research 298, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mamuta, Mikhail & Sorokina, O.S., 2016. "Development of the Institutional Framework for Regulation and Supervision of Credit Cooperation of the Russian Market to Increase Its Effectiveness," Working Papers 451, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2016. "Financing ?exibility: the case of outsourcing," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0206, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".