Report NEP-BAN-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabiana Gómez & Jorge Ponce, 2015. "Regulation and Bankers' Incentives," Documentos de trabajo 2015005, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Nielsen, Caren Yinxia, 2016. "Banks' Credit-Portfolio Choices and Risk-Based Capital Regulation," Working Papers 2016:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Priyank Gandhi & Hanno Lustig & Alberto Plazzi, 2016. "Equity is Cheap for Large Financial Institutions: The International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 22355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunakar Bhatta, Ph.D., 2015. "Theoretical Paradigm on Bank Capital Regulation and its Impact on Bank-Borrower Behavior," NRB Working Paper 30/2015, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- David Csercsik & Hubert Janos Kiss, 2016. "Optimal payments to connected depositors in turbulent times-a Markov chain approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1609, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Gabriele Tondl, 2016. "Interest rates, corporate lending and growth in the Euro Area," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp227, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Nuguer Victoria & Cuadra Gabriel, 2016. "Risky Banks and Macroprudential Policy for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2016-06, Banco de México.
- Jeon, Bang & Wu, Ji & Chen, Minghua & Wang, Rui, 2016. "Do foreign banks take more risk? Evidence from emerging economies," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-4, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2016. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Macroprudential Regulation," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 218, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Faia, Ester, 2016. "Sovereign Risk, Bank Funding and Investors' Pessimism," CEPR Discussion Papers 11340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koen Breemersch, 2016. "Competition and product mix adjustment of multi-product exporters : Evidence from Belgium," Working Paper Research 298, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mamuta, Mikhail (Мамута, Михаил) & Sorokina, O.S. (Сорокина, О.), 2016.
"Development of the Institutional Framework for Regulation and Supervision of Credit Cooperation of the Russian Market to Increase Its Effectiveness
[Развитие Институциональных Основ Регулирования И," Working Papers 451, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2016. "Financing ?exibility: the case of outsourcing," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0206, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".