Sara Ferreira Filipe
|Last Name:||Ferreira Filipe|
Luxembourg School of Finance Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Faculté de droit, d'économie et de finance
Université du Luxembourg
: +352 46 66 44 6335
+352 46 66 44 6811
Bâtiment K2, 4, rue Albert Borschette, L-1246 Luxembourg-Kirchberg
RePEc:edi:sfsculu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ferreira Filipe, Sara, 2012.
"Equity order flow and exchange rate dynamics,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 359-381.
- Curcuru, Stephanie E. & Thomas, Charles P. & Warnock, Francis E. & Wongswan, Jon, 2014.
"Uncovered Equity Parity and Rebalancing in International Portfolios,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
1103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Curcuru, Stephanie E. & Thomas, Charles P. & Warnock, Francis E. & Wongswan, Jon, 2014. "Uncovered Equity Parity and rebalancing in international portfolios," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 86-99.
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Charles P. Thomas & Francis E. Warnock & Jon Wongswan, 2014. "Uncovered Equity Parity and Rebalancing in International Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 19963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013.
"Productivity, Commodity Prices and the Real Exchange Rate: The Long-Run Behavior of the Canada-US Exchange Rate,"
Working Paper series
45_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Schembri, Lawrence L., 2014. "Productivity, commodity prices and the real exchange rate: The long-run behavior of the Canada–US exchange rate," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 537-551.
- Stanley W. Black, 2015. "The Portfolio Theory of Exchange Rates—Then and Now," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 379-386, May.
- Janvier D. Nkurunziza & Komi Tsowou & Sofia Cazzaniga, 2017. "Special Issue on the 2015 African Economic Conference on “Addressing Poverty and Inequality in the Post 2015 Development Agenda”," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 29(S1), pages 27-41, February.
- Ülkü, Numan & Fatullayev, Sabutay & Diachenko, Daria, 2016. "Can risk-rebalancing explain the negative correlation between stock return differential and currency? Or, does source status drive it?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 28-54.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Subhanij Tientip & Mico Loretan, 2012. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations and International Portfolio Rebalancing in Thailand," IMF Working Papers 12/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Menla Ali, Faek & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2015. "Exchange rate uncertainty and international portfolio flows: A multivariate GARCH-in-mean approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 70-92.
- Curcuru, Stephanie E. & Thomas, Charles P. & Warnock, Francis E. & Wongswan, Jon, 2014. "Uncovered Equity Parity and Rebalancing in International Portfolios," International Finance Discussion Papers 1103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sara Ferreira Filipe should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.