|Terminal Degree:||2001 Department of Economics; Northern Illinois University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department Baltimore, Maryland (United States)
University of Maryland-Baltimore County
: (410) 455-2160
1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250
RePEc:edi:edumbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Farahati, F. & Marcotte, D. E. & Wilcox-Gok, V., 2003. "The effects of parents' psychiatric disorders on children's high school dropout," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 167-178, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Farahati, F. & Marcotte, D. E. & Wilcox-Gok, V., 2003.
"The effects of parents' psychiatric disorders on children's high school dropout,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 167-178, April.
- Huong Thu Le & Ha Trong Nguyen, 2015. "Parental health and children’s cognitive and non-cognitive development: New evidence from the Longitudinal Survey of Australian Children," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1506, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Jason M. Fletcher, 2010. "Adolescent depression and educational attainment: results using sibling fixed effects," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 855-871.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Verner, Dorte, 2006.
"School Drop-Out and Push-Out Factors in Brazil: The Role of Early Parenthood, Child Labor, and Poverty,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2515, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Verner, Dorte, 2007. "School drop-out and push-out factors in Brazil : the role of early parenthood, child labor, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4178, The World Bank.
- Andrea M. Mühlenweg & Franz G. Westermaier & Brant Morefield, 2016. "Parental health and child behavior: evidence from parental health shocks," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 577-598, September.
- Huong Thu Le & Ha Trong Nguyen, 2017.
"Parental health and children's cognitive and noncognitive development: New evidence from the longitudinal survey of Australian children,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(12), pages 1767-1788, December.
- Le, Huong & Nguyen, Ha, 2015. "Parental health and children’s cognitive and non-cognitive development: New evidence from the Longitudinal Survey of Australian Children," MPRA Paper 67590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Westermaier & Brant Morefield & Andrea M. Mühlenweg, 2013.
"Impacts of Parental Health Shocks on Children's Non-cognitive Skills,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
542, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Westermaier, Franz & Morefield, Brant & Mühlenweg, Andrea M., 2013. "Impacts of parental health shocks on children's non-cognitive skills," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-032, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Franz Westermaier & Brant Morefield & Andrea Mühlenweg, 2013. "Impacts of Parental Health Shocks on Children’s NonCognitive Skills," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201312, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Björn Nilsson, 2017. "Parental depressive symptoms and the child labor-schooling nexus: evidence from Mexico," Working Papers DT/2017/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Lizhong Peng & Chad D. Meyerhoefer & Samuel H. Zuvekas, 2016. "The Short‐Term Effect of Depressive Symptoms on Labor Market Outcomes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(10), pages 1223-1238, October.
- Jason M. Fletcher, 2008. "Adolescent depression: diagnosis, treatment, and educational attainment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(11), pages 1215-1235.
- Morefield, Brant & Mühlenweg, Andrea M. & Westermaier, Franz, 2011. "Impacts of parental health on children's development of personality traits and problem behavior: Evidence from parental health shocks," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-049, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Grové, C. & Reupert, A. & Maybery, D., 2015. "Peer connections as an intervention with children of families where a parent has a mental illness: Moving towards an understanding of the processes of change," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 177-185.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Farah Farahati should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.