Stuart Graduate School of Business Chicago, Illinois (United States)
Illinois Institute of Technology
RePEc:edi:sbiitus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yiwei Fang & Iftekhar Hasan & Katherin Marton, 2011.
"Bank efficiency in South‐Eastern Europe,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(3), pages 495-520, July.
- AMENDOLA, Adalgiso & BARRA, Cristian & BOCCIA, Marinella & PAPACCIO, Anna, 2018. "Market Structure and Financial Stability: Theory and Evidence," CELPE Discussion Papers 156, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Horvath, Roman & Seidler, Jakub & Weill, Laurent, 2013.
"How bank competition influence liquidity creation,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
16/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Horvath, Roman & Seidler, Jakub & Weill, Laurent, 2016. "How bank competition influences liquidity creation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 155-161.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Assaf, A. George & Matousek, Roman, 2015. "Dynamic technical and allocative efficiencies in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 130-139.
- Efthyvoulou, Georgios & Yildirim, Canan, 2014.
"Market power in CEE banking sectors and the impact of the global financial crisis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 11-27.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Canan Yildirim, 2013. "Market Power in CEE Banking Sectors and the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0452, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Alireza Tamadonnejad & Aisyah Abdul-Rahman & Mariani Abdul-Majid & Mansor Jusoh, 2017. "The evaluation of East Asian banks by considering economic and political conditions as well as country risk," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 27-41, January.
- Robert Alexander & Hien Thu Phan & Sajid Anwar, 2016. "Cost Efficiency of the Hong Kong Banking Sector: A Two-Stage DEA Window Analysis," EcoMod2016 9846, EcoMod.
- Giuseppe Galloppo & Victoria Paimanova, 2018. "Efficiency and transparency effects on Eastern European financial markets," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 185-213, January.
- Fang, Yiwei & Hasan, Iftekhar & Marton, Katherin & Waisman, Maya, 2014. "Bank valuation in new EU member countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 55-72.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "The risk of financial intermediaries," Research Discussion Papers 18/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Barnabás Székely, 2018. "Bank Efficiency Differences Across Central and Eastern Europe," MNB Working Papers 2018/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2012.
"Is bank competition detrimental to efficiency? : Evidence from China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
31/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Is bank competition detrimental to efficiency? Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 121-134.
- Magdalena Radulescu & Marinela Tanascovici, 2012. "Profitability of the CEE Banking Systems During the Crisis Period," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 274-291.
- Vaclav Hausenblas & Jitka Lesanovska, 2018. "How Do Large Banking Groups Manage the Efficiency of Their Subsidiaries? Evidence from CEE," Working Papers 2018/13, Czech National Bank.
- Alin Marius ANDRIES & Vasile COCRIS & Silviu Gabriel URSU, 2012. "Determinants Of Bank Performance In Cee Countries," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 10, pages 165-177, December.
- Mihai Nitoi & Cristi Spulbar, 2016. "The Relationship between Bank Efficiency and Risk and Productivity Patterns in the Romanian Banking System," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 39-53, March.
- Dragana Radjen & Nemanja Stanisic, 2017. "Financial Distress and Managerial Turnover: The Case of the Republic of Serbia," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(6), pages 646-660.
- Adeabah, David & Andoh, Charles, 2019. "Cost efficiency and welfare performance of banks: Evidence from an emerging economy," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yiwei Fang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.