Bank efficiency in South‐Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0967-0750|
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013.
"Is bank competition detrimental to efficiency? Evidence from China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 121-134.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2012. "Is bank competition detrimental to efficiency? : Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "The risk of financial intermediaries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-12.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "The risk of financial intermediaries," Research Discussion Papers 18/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Efthyvoulou, Georgios & Yildirim, Canan, 2014. "Market power in CEE banking sectors and the impact of the global financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 11-27.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Canan Yildirim, 2013. "Market Power in CEE Banking Sectors and the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0452, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Horvath, Roman & Seidler, Jakub & Weill, Laurent, 2016. "How bank competition influences liquidity creation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 155-161.
- Horvath, Roman & Seidler, Jakub & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "How bank competition influence liquidity creation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Magdalena Radulescu & Marinela Tanascovici, 2012. "Profitability of the CEE Banking Systems During the Crisis Period," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 274-291.
- Alireza Tamadonnejad & Aisyah Abdul-Rahman & Mariani Abdul-Majid & Mansor Jusoh, 2017. "The evaluation of East Asian banks by considering economic and political conditions as well as country risk," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 27-41, January.
- Robert Alexander & Hien Thu Phan & Sajid Anwar, 2016. "Cost Efficiency of the Hong Kong Banking Sector: A Two-Stage DEA Window Analysis," EcoMod2016 9846, EcoMod.
- Alin Marius ANDRIES & Vasile COCRIS & Silviu Gabriel URSU, 2012. "Determinants Of Bank Performance In Cee Countries," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 10, pages 165-177, December.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Assaf, A. George & Matousek, Roman, 2015. "Dynamic technical and allocative efficiencies in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 130-139.
- Mihai Nitoi & Cristi Spulbar, 2016. "The Relationship between Bank Efficiency and Risk and Productivity Patterns in the Romanian Banking System," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 39-53, March.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:628:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Yiwei & Hasan, Iftekhar & Marton, Katherin & Waisman, Maya, 2014. "Bank valuation in new EU member countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 55-72.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:19:y:2011:i:3:p:495-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed