Aaron A. Elrod
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2012 Department of Economics; George Washington University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Sewanee, Tennessee (United States)
University of the South
RePEc:edi:desewus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Aaron A. Elrod & Serkan Karadas & Katherine C. Theyson, 2019. "The effect of gubernatorial political parties on monitoring and enforcement of federal environmental regulation: evidence from the Clean Water Act," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 21(2), pages 171-202, April.
- Elrod, Aaron A. & Malik, Arun S., 2017. "The effect of environmental regulation on plant-level product mix: A study of EPA's Cluster Rule," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 164-184.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elrod, Aaron A. & Malik, Arun S., 2017.
"The effect of environmental regulation on plant-level product mix: A study of EPA's Cluster Rule,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 164-184.
- Espinola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix & Duah, Isaac, 2019. "Anticipatory effects of taxation in the commons: When do taxes work, and when do they fail?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1-1.
- Hu, Yucai & Ren, Shenggang & Wang, Yangjie & Chen, Xiaohong, 2020. "Can carbon emission trading scheme achieve energy conservation and emission reduction? Evidence from the industrial sector in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
- Joseph E. Aldy & Maximilian Auffhammer & Maureen Cropper & Arthur Fraas & Richard Morgenstern, 2020. "Looking Back at 50 Years of the Clean Air Act," NBER Working Papers 26687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aaron A. Elrod should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.