Ali̇ Suut Doğruel
(ALI SUUT DOGRUEL)
|A. Suut Dogruel Professor of Economics Marmara University Department of Economics Anadolu Hisari Campus, Beykoz 34810 Istanbul, TURKEY|
İngilizce İktisat Bölümü İstanbul, Turkey
RePEc:edi:demartr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fatma Dogruel & A. Suut Dogruel & B. Can Karahasan, 2011. "Market Potential and Regional Disparities in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1601, European Regional Science Association.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010. "The Deindustrialization of Istanbul," MPRA Paper 27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut & Yeldan, Erinc, 2003. "Macroeconomics of Turkey's agricultural reforms: an intertemporal computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 617-637, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fatma Dogruel & A. Suut Dogruel & B. Can Karahasan, 2011.
"Market Potential and Regional Disparities in Turkey,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1601, European Regional Science Association.
- Burhan Can Karahasan & Firat Bilgel, 2018. "Economic Geography, Growth Dynamics and Human Capital Accumulation in Turkey: Evidence from Regional and Micro Data," Working Papers 1233, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Oct 2018.
- Burhan Can Karahasan, 2020. "Can neighbor regions shape club convergence? Spatial Markov chain analysis for Turkey," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 117-131, August.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010.
"The Deindustrialization of Istanbul,"
27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdullah Kaya & Muammer Koc, 2018. "Over-Agglomeration and Its Effects on Sustainable Development: A Case Study on Istanbul," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut & Yeldan, Erinc, 2003.
"Macroeconomics of Turkey's agricultural reforms: an intertemporal computable general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 617-637, September.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2004. "Poverty and Environmental Degradation: Searching for Theoretical Linkages," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200403, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2004.
- Wainio, John & Gehlhar, Mark, 2004. "MFN Tariff Cuts and U.S. Agricultural Imports Under Nonreciprocal Trade Preference Programs," Conference papers 331299, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana & Casado, Jose Maria, 2008. "The Effect Of The New Single Farm Payment In Irrigated Agriculture: The Case Of Spain," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Atashbar, Tohid, 2012. "Illusion therapy: How to impose an economic shock without social pain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 99-111.
- Anne Briand, 2004. "Comparative water pricing analysis: Duality formal-informal in a CGE model for Senegal," Post-Print hal-02430439, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (2) 2010-12-18 2011-11-14
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2010-12-18
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2010-12-18
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2011-11-14
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2010-12-18
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2010-12-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, ALI Suut Dogruel
(ALI SUUT DOGRUEL) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.