Report NEP-ARA-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- khnifer, mohammed, 2010. "The Rise and Fall of Gulf Finance House," MPRA Paper 27403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat G. Kýrdar & Meltem Dayýoglu Tayfur & Ýsmet Koç, 2010. "The Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1035, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bensassi, Sami & Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2010. "Economic integration and the two margins of trade: the impact of the Barcelona Process on North African countries’ exports," MPRA Paper 27117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria & David, Delia & Păiuşan, Luminiţa, 2010. "Specific features of Islamic accounting and cultural paradigm," MPRA Paper 27174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010. "The Deindustrialization of Istanbul," MPRA Paper 27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauf Gönenç & Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2010. "Regulatory Reforms to Unlock Long–Term Growth in Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 821, OECD Publishing.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Elsamadisy, Elsayed Mousa, 2010. "Country Heterogeneity and Long-Run Determinants of Inflation in the Gulf Arab States," MPRA Paper 27348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda, 2010. "On the Sustainability of a Monetary Union under External Shocks: a Theoretical Result and Its Application to the Gulf Countries," Discussion Paper Series 66, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Dec 2010.
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2010. "The 2008-09 Crisis in Turkey: Performance, Policy Responses and Challenges for Sustaining the Recovery," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 819, OECD Publishing.
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2010. "After the Crisis: Mitigating Risks of Macroeconomic Instability in Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 820, OECD Publishing.
- Yilmaz, Tolgahan, 2010. "Improving Portfolio Optimization by DCC And DECO GARCH: Evidence from Istanbul Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 27314, University Library of Munich, Germany.