The 2008-09 Crisis in Turkey: Performance, Policy Responses and Challenges for Sustaining the Recovery
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:6:p:645-651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spulbăr Cristi & Niţoi Mihai, 2013. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Romania Over the Period 2001 to 2012: A Bvar Analysis," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 60(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Hasan Comert & Selman Colak, 2014. "The Impacts of the Global Crisis on the Turkish Economy and Policy Responses," ERC Working Papers 1417, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsassainissement budgétaire; counter-cyclical; finances publiques; fiscal consolidation; outlook; perspectives; politique contre cyclique; public finances; recession; récession; Turkey; Turquie;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2010-12-18 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-12-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PBE-2010-12-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:819-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.