|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Erdal Demirhan & Mahmut Masca, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment flows to developing countries: a cross-sectional analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(4), pages 356-369.
- Erdal DEMİRHAN & Selçuk AKÇAY, 2005. "İhracat Artışı Ve Konomik Büyüme Arasındaki Nedensellik İlişkisi: Seçilmiş Mena Ülkeleri İçin Ampirik Kanıt," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(230), pages 124-131.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Erdal Demirhan & Mahmut Masca, 2008.
"Determinants of foreign direct investment flows to developing countries: a cross-sectional analysis,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(4), pages 356-369.
- Horas Djulius, 2017. "Energy Use, Trade Openness, and Exchange Rate Impact on Foreign Direct Investment in Indonesia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(5), pages 166-170.
- Rao, R. Kavita & Sengupta, D.P., 2014. "Action Plan on Base Erosion and Profit Shifting: An Indian Perspective," Working Papers 14/133, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Llesh Lleshaj & Arben Malaj, 2016. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investments (FDIs) on Economic Growth: The Solow Model in the Case of Albania," EJES European Journal of Economics and Business Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 4, January-A.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain & Faiz, Mehreen, 2015. "Terrorism and Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis of SAARC Countries," MPRA Paper 82008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suborna Barua & Junnatun Naym & Hazera-Tun-Nessa, 2017. "Economic Climate, Infrastructure and FDI: Global Evidence with New Dimensions," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 16(1), pages 31-48, June.
- Yulia Gorbunova & Davide Infante & Janna Smirnova, 2012. "New Evidence on FDI Determinants: An Appraisal Over the Transition Period," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 129-149.
- Jan Tecl, 2017. "Labor Taxes and Decision about FDI in the EU," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(2), pages 41-54.
- Aarón Garavito A. & Ana María Iregui B. & María Teresa Ramírez G., 2012.
"Determinantes de la inversión extranjera directa en Colombia: Un estudio a nivel de firma,"
Borradores de Economia
714, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Aarón Garavito A. & Ana María Iregui B. & María Teresa Ramírez G., 2012. "Determinantes de la inversión extranjera directa en Colombia: Un estudio a nivel de firma," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009672, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Liew, Siew-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 70447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W.M.Muli & J.O. Aduda & J.L. Lishenga & D.O. Abala, 2017. "The Moderating Effect of Economic Growth on the Relationship between Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment in the East African Community," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(3), pages 1-4.
- Husam Rjoub & Mehmet Aga & Ahmad Abu Alrub & Murad Bein, 2017. "Financial Reforms and Determinants of FDI: Evidence from Landlocked Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Lenka Janíčková & Veronika Baranová, 2013.
"Vliv efektivních daňových sazeb a jejich komponent na přímé zahraniční investice - případ členských zemí EU
[Impact of Effective Tax Rates and Its Components on Foreign Direct Investment - The Case," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 209-228.
- Václav Žďárek, 2009.
"Moderní způsoby produkce a přímé zahraniční investice
[Modern methods of production and foreign direct investment]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(4), pages 509-543.
- Aarón Garavito & Ana María Iregui & María Teresa Ramírez, 2014. "An Empirical Examination of the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: A Firm-Level Analysis for the Colombian Economy," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2009. "An Analysis of Host Country Characteristics that Determine FDI in Developing Countries: Recent Panel Data Evidence," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 71-96, Jul-Dec.
- Zohaib AKHTAR* & Hafiz Muhammad YASIN**, 2015. "Terrorism and Political Instability Implications for Foreign Direct Investment: A Case Study of South and South East Asian Countries," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 25(1), pages 67-98.
- Zainab Jehan & Azooba Hamid, 2017. "Exchange rate volatility and capital inflows: role of financial development," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 16(3), pages 189-203, December.
- Michał Zaremba, 2016. "Polish Investments on Non-European Markets," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 15, pages 211-222, September.
- W.M. Muli & J.O. Aduda, 2017. "The Mediating Effect of Ease of Doing Business on the Relationship between Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment in the East African Community," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 1-2.
- Nuri BALTACI & Muhammet ÞAHÝN, 2016. "Relationship between Tax Regulations and Direct Foreign Capital: Case of Balkan Countries," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 642-651, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Erdal Demirhan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.