Anthony Louis D'Agostino
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Mathematica Policy ResearchPrinceton, New Jersey (United States)
RePEc:edi:mathius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kristen Velyvis & Anthony D'Agostino, "undated". "Malawi Environment and Natural Resources Management (ENRM) Project to Reduce Hydroelectricity Losses: Interim Evaluation Findings," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 20772226acf34c0d900be882e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Anthony D'Agostino & Alejandra Nicte Aponte & Sam Studnitzer & Eva Ward & Anu Rangarajan, "undated". "Does What Gets Measured Get Done? An Evaluation of the Impact of the Global Protocol for Community-Scale Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventories on City Climate Action," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3d71121c54c1499ea0668ec37, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Anthony D'Agostino & Mindy Hu & Naihobe Gonzalez & Natalie Larkin & Michela Garber, "undated". "Oakland Unite 2019-2020 Strategy Evaluation: Shooting and Homicide Response," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5385cf649dfe41f688489ccbd, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Natalie Larkin & Anthony D'Agostino & Naihobe Gonzalez, "undated". "Assessing Trends in Violence and Violence Prevention in Oakland, California: 2016-2019," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f469f87d24404d50ac838be97, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kristen Velyvis & Anthony D'Agostino & Irina Cheban & Naomi Dorsey & Arif Mamun & Thomas Coen, "undated". "Evaluation Brief: Supporting Sustainable Land Management to Improve Hydropower Generation in Malawi," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 269f88dddd674f05b21a7c391, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Christopher Ksoll & Elena Moroz & Abbie Turiansky & Anthony D'Agostino & Yiriyibin Bambio & Daniel Roberge & Randall Blair, "undated". "MCC Burkina Fasoâ€”Agriculture Development Project," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6687698087fb4146a11d442dc, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Thomas Coen & Anthony D'Agostino & Naomi Dorsey & Arif Mamun, "undated". "Evaluation Brief: Improving Land Management for Hydropower Generation in Malawi," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2a95086fd00d4b56b1f48a905, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Thomas Coen & Anthony D'Agostino & Naomi Dorsey & Arif Mamun & Hua Xie & Yating Ru & Ephraim Nkonya & Claudia Ringler, "undated". "Interim Report for Evaluation of the ENRM Project in Malawi," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5faea006db4645dba4596c634, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Anthony Harris & Anthony D'Agostino & Sara Litke-Farzaneh & Beryl Seiler & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Morocco Land Productivity Project: Evaluation Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f3fc788501b64608b17e1cb23, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Naihobe Gonzalez & Natalie Larkin & Alicia Demers & Anthony D'Agostino, "undated". "Oakland Unite 2016â€“2020 Comprehensive Evaluation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4543c313dd15465e99d447ad3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Anthony L. D'Agostino & Peter D. Lund & Johannes Urpelainen, 2016. "The business of distributed solar power: a comparative case study of centralized charging stations and solar microgrids," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(6), pages 640-648, November.
- Anthony Louis D'Agostino & Wolfram Schlenker, 2016. "Recent weather fluctuations and agricultural yields: implications for climate change," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(S1), pages 159-171, November.
- D'Agostino, Anthony L. & Urpelainen, Johannes & Xu, Alice, 2015. "Socio-economic determinants of charcoal expenditures in Tanzania: Evidence from panel data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 472-481.
- D’Agostino, Anthony Louis & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Trott, Kirsten & Ramos, Catherine Regalado & Saleem, Saleena & Ong, Yanchun, 2011. "What’s the state of energy studies research?: A content analysis of three leading journals from 1999 to 2008," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 508-519.
- Anthony D’Agostino & Benjamin Sovacool, 2011. "Sewing climate-resilient seeds: implementing climate change adaptation best practices in rural Cambodia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 699-720, August.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & D'Agostino, Anthony L. & Jain Bambawale, Malavika, 2011. "The socio-technical barriers to Solar Home Systems (SHS) in Papua New Guinea: "Choosing pigs, prostitutes, and poker chips over panels"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1532-1542, March.
- D’Agostino, Anthony L. & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bambawale, Malavika Jain, 2011. "And then what happened? A retrospective appraisal of China’s Renewable Energy Development Project (REDP)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3154-3165.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Mukherjee, Ishani & Drupady, Ira Martina & D’Agostino, Anthony L., 2011. "Evaluating energy security performance from 1990 to 2010 for eighteen countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5846-5853.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (5) 2021-09-06 2021-09-06 2021-09-06 2021-09-06 2021-09-27. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (4) 2021-09-06 2021-09-06 2021-09-06 2021-09-27
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2021-05-31 2021-09-27
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2021-05-31
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-09-06
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2021-05-31
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anthony Louis D'Agostino should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.