Tien Dao Ngoc
|Last Name:||Dao Ngoc|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics and International Business Hanoi, Viet Nam
Foreign Trade University
91 Chua Lang Street, Dong Da, Hanoi
RePEc:edi:feftuvn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Dao, Ngoc Tien & Pham, Van Nho & Doan, Quang Hung, 2014. "Analyzing the Determinants of Services Trade Flow between Vietnam and European Union: Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 63982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doan, Quang Hung & Vu, Hoang Nam & Dao, Ngoc Tien, 2013. "Sub-National Institutions and Firm Survival in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 63653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vu Hoang Nam & Dao Ngoc Tien & Phan Thi Van, 2010. "The Roles of Formal Schooling in Workers' Job Self-selection and Income in Village-based Industrial Clusters: The Cases of Two Clusters in Northern Vietnam," Working Papers 07, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dao, Ngoc Tien & Pham, Van Nho & Doan, Quang Hung, 2014.
"Analyzing the Determinants of Services Trade Flow between Vietnam and European Union: Gravity Model Approach,"
63982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MOSIKARI, Teboho Jeremiah & EITA, Joel Hinaunye, 2016. "Determinants of South Africa's Exports of Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing Products to SADC: A Gravity Model Approach - Le determinanti delle esportazioni di prodotti agri coli, della silvicoltura e ," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(3), pages 253-270.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2015-04-19 2015-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2010-01-16 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2010-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2010-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2015-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2010-01-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tien Dao Ngoc should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.