Report NEP-HRM-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Time-separable Utility, Leisure and Human Capital Accumulation: What New Implications for the Environment-Growth Nexus?," Working Papers 2009.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Osikominu, Aderonke, 2009. "Quick Job Entry or Long-Term Human Capital Development? The Dynamic Effects of Alternative Training Schemes," IZA Discussion Papers 4638, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2009. "Government and human capital in a model of development through modernization and specialization," MPRA Paper 19760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ritter, Moritz, 2009. "Offshoring and Occupational Specificity of Human Capital," MPRA Paper 19671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcala, Francisco & Hernandez, Pedro J., 2009. "Firms' Main Market, Human Capital and Wages," MPRA Paper 19403, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Scalera, Domenico, 2009. "Skilled migration and education policies: Is there still scope for a Bhagwati tax?," MPRA Paper 19643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Digdowiseiso, Kumba, 2009. "Education inequality, economic growth, and income inequality: Evidence from Indonesia, 1996-2005," MPRA Paper 17792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vu Hoang Nam & Dao Ngoc Tien & Phan Thi Van, 2010. "The Roles of Formal Schooling in Workers' Job Self-selection and Income in Village-based Industrial Clusters: The Cases of Two Clusters in Northern Vietnam," Working Papers 07, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2009. "Was there a Skills Shortage in Australia?," IZA Discussion Papers 4651, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth, 2009. "Life-Cycle Patterns in Male/Female Differences in Job Search," IZA Discussion Papers 4656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Fietze & Elke Holst & Verena Tobsch, 2009. "Personality and Career: She's Got What It Takes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 250, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Chaudhuri, Sanjukta, 2009. "The School Going Child Worker: An Analysis of Poverty, Asset Inequality and Child Education in Rural India," MPRA Paper 19687, University Library of Munich, Germany.