- Coon, Michael & Neumann, Rebecca, 2015. "Follow the Money: Remittance Responses to FDI Inflows," MPRA Paper 62220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coon, Michael, 2012. "The Effect of Workers’ Remittances on Poverty in Mexico: A Regional Analysis," MPRA Paper 61388, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2014.
- Michael Coon, 2016. "Remittances and child labor in Bolivia," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Michael Coon & Gwyneth Whieldon, 2016. "Elasticity of Demand and Optimal Prize Distribution for Instant Lottery Games," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(4), pages 457-469, December.
- Michael Coon, 2015. "“Walking ATMs”: Do Crime Rates Affect Remittances of Mexican Migrants in the United States?," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 6-23, January.
- Michael Coon, 2014. "Financial development and the end-use of migrants' remittances," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, December.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael Coon should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.