Report NEP-MIG-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhang, Zhaohua & Hite, Diane, 2015. "House Value, Crime and Residential Location Choice," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196826, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Siar, Sheila V., 2014. "Prospects and Challenges of Brain Gain from ASEAN Integration," Discussion Papers DP 2014-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Roswitha M. King, 2014. "Emigration, remittances and corruption experience of those staying behind," Working Papers 20141411, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Majlinda Joxhe, 2014. "How Do Migrants Save? Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey on Temporary and Permanent Migrants versus Natives," Working Papers 11/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Tommaso Porzio & Todd Schoellman & Nancy Qian & Benjamin Moll & David Lagakos, 2014. "Lifecycle Human Capital Accumulation Across Countries: Lessons From U.S. Immigrants," 2014 Meeting Papers 777, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Brauw, Alan de, 2015. "Migration, Youth, and Agricultural Productivity in Ethiopia," 2015 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts 189684, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2014. "Pareto-improving Immigration and Its Effect on Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Social Security," Working Papers e81, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Coon, Michael, 2012. "The Effect of Workers’ Remittances on Poverty in Mexico: A Regional Analysis," MPRA Paper 61388, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2014.
- Philip J O'Connell & Corona Joyce, 2015. "International migration in Ireland, 2013," Working Papers 201415, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Yang Tang & Ping Wang & Carlos Garriga, 2014. "Rural-Urban Migration, Structural Change, and Housing Markets in China," 2014 Meeting Papers 765, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anna-Elisabeth Thum, 2014. "Labor Market Integration of German Immigrants and Their Children: Does Personality Matter?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 723, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Majlinda Joxhe & David McKenzie & Erwin Tiongson & Dean Yang, 2015. "Directing Remittances to Education with Soft and Hard Commitments: Evidence from a Lab-in-the-field Experiment and New Product Take-up Among Filipino Migrants in Rome," NBER Working Papers 20839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.