Institut supérieur des langues appliquées et d’informatique de Béjahttp://www.islaib.rnu.tn/Fr/accueil_46_4
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Chtioui, Naouel & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2017. "Multidimensional Rank Based Poverty Measures A Case Study: Tunisia," MPRA Paper 79142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Ayadi & AbdelRahmen El Lahga & Naouel Chtioui, 2007. "Pauvreté et inégalités en Tunisie: une approche non monétaire," Working Papers PMMA 2007-05, PEP-PMMA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mohamed Ayadi & AbdelRahmen El Lahga & Naouel Chtioui, 2007.
"Pauvreté et inégalités en Tunisie: une approche non monétaire,"
Working Papers PMMA
- Jean-Claude Nsabimana & Nicolas Ndayishimiye & Christian Kwidera & Aurélien Beko, 2013. "Pauvreté monétaire versus non-monétaire au Burundi," Working Papers PMMA 2013-11, PEP-PMMA.
- Gbetoton Nadege, Djossou & Gilles Quentin, Kane & Novignon, Jacob, 2017. "Is growth pro-poor in Benin? evidence using a multidimensional measure of poverty," MPRA Paper 77963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filali, Radhouane, 2008.
"Analyse des conditions de l'habitat en Tunisie: une approche par la statistique multivariée
[Housing condition analysis in Tunisia: A multivariate approach]," MPRA Paper 12196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassine, Nadia Belhaj, 2015. "Economic Inequality in the Arab Region," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 532-556.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Mohamed Amara, 2009. "Spatial Patterns and Geographic Determinants of Welfare and Poverty in Tunisia," Working Papers 478, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2009.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Naouel Chtioui should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.