Odjel za ekonomiju Zadar, Croatia
Sveučilište u Zadru
RePEc:edi:oezadhr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Aleksandra Krajnović & Andrea Buškulić & Jurica Bosna, 2016. "The role of the tourist boards in the development of event tourism of Zadar county," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 14, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Aleksandra Krajnovic & Anita Radman Pesa & Jurica Bosna, 2015. "The Model Of Eastern Croatia Rural Tourism Development Based On The Example Of Austria," Economy of eastern Croatia yesterday, today, tommorow, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 78-88.
- Aleksandra Krajnović & Jurica Bosna & Dražen Jašić, 2013. "Umbrella branding in tourism – model regions of Istria and Dalmatia," Tourism and Hospitality Management, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, vol. 19(2), pages 201-215, December.
- Aleksandra Krajnovic & Jurica Bosna & Tanja Basic, 2015. "Proposal of the Brand Strategy of the Island of Pag in Function of Tourism Development," MIC 2015: Managing Sustainable Growth; Proceedings of the Joint International Conference, Portorož, Slovenia, 28–30 May 2015, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Aleksandra Krajnović & Jurica Bosna & Dražen Jašić, 2013.
"Umbrella branding in tourism – model regions of Istria and Dalmatia,"
Tourism and Hospitality Management,
University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, vol. 19(2), pages 201-215, December.
- Peter Jordan, 2014. "Cultural tourism in Central and Southeast Europe. Its selective utilization of cultural layers," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section8-2, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jurica Bosna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.