|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology (REES) Edmonton, Canada
University of Alberta
515 General Services Building, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AlbertaT6G 2H1
RePEc:edi:drualca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Danso, G. & Boaitey, A. & Otoo, M., 2018. "Assessing household preferences for wastewater fed fish: Lessons from a field experiment in Peru," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277338, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boaitey, Albert & Goddard, Ellen, 2017. "Are Millennials More Green? A Consumer vs. Citizen Analysis of Dairy Product Preferences in Canada," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258231, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Boaitey, Albert & Ellen, Goddard, 2016. "Optimal Livestock Management For Improved Environmental Outcomes: How Effective Are Carbon Offset Markets?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236010, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Boaitey, Albert & Goddard, Ellen & Mohapatra, Sandeep & Hailu, Getu, 2014. "Cow-Calf Producer Risk Preference Impacts On Willingness To Pay For Sustainable Breeding Practices," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170231, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Boaitey, Albert & Goddard, Ellen & Mohapatra, Sandeep & Basarab, John A. & Miller, Steve & Crowley, John, 2013. "An Evaluation of Alternate Feed Efficiency Estimates in Beef Cattle," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150439, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Boaitey, Albert & Goddard, Ellen & Mohapatra, Sandeep & Crowley, John, 2017. "Feed Efficiency Estimates in Cattle: The Economic and Environmental Impacts of Reranking," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 6(2), May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Albert Boaitey should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.