Bureau d'Économie Théorique et Appliquée (BETA)Nancy/Strasbourg, France
RePEc:edi:bestrfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marie Blaise & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2018. "La mortalité selon le revenu: estimation à partir de données européennes," Working Papers of BETA 2018-41, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marie Blaise, 2018. "The informal care provision: what are the genuine incentives of children ?," Working Papers of BETA 2018-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marie Blaise & Mathieu Lefèbvre, 2018. "La mortalité selon le revenu à partir de données européennes," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 155-179.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marie Blaise, 2018.
"The informal care provision: what are the genuine incentives of children ?,"
Working Papers of BETA
2018-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fischer, Björn & Müller, Kai-Uwe, 2020. "Time to care? The effects of retirement on informal care provision," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Björn Fischer & Kai-Uwe Müller, 2019. "Time to Care? The Effects of Retirement on Informal Care Provision," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1809, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marie Blaise should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.