Research outputJump to: Articles
- Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Bianchi, Carmine & Gupta, Jatinder N. D., 2004. "Operational and financial effectiveness of e-collaboration tools in supply chain integration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 348-363, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Bianchi, Carmine & Gupta, Jatinder N. D., 2004.
"Operational and financial effectiveness of e-collaboration tools in supply chain integration,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 348-363, December.
- Hyun Jung Kim, 0. "Information technology and firm performance: the role of supply chain integration," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-9.
- Liu, Zuoming & Jayaraman, Vaidy & Luo, Yadong, 2017. "The unbalanced indirect effects of task characteristics on performance in professional service outsourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 281-293.
- Ciancimino, Elena & Cannella, Salvatore & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Framinan, Jose M., 2012. "On the Bullwhip Avoidance Phase: The Synchronised Supply Chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 49-63.
- Hyun Jung Kim, 2017. "Information technology and firm performance: the role of supply chain integration," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-9, June.
- Fayard, Dutch & Lee, Lorraine S. & Leitch, Robert A. & Kettinger, William J., 2012. "Effect of internal cost management, information systems integration, and absorptive capacity on inter-organizational cost management in supply chains," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 168-187.
- Jorge E. Hernández & Josefa Mula & Raúl Poler & Andrew C. Lyons, 2014. "Collaborative Planning in Multi-tier Supply Chains Supported by a Negotiation-Based Mechanism and Multi-agent System," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 235-269, March.
- Mohammed Belal UDDIN, 2012. "Interfirm Cooperation And Information Sharing Through Interlocking Directorates," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 205-214, November.
- Federico Cosenz & Guido Noto, 2016. "Applying System Dynamics Modelling to Strategic Management: A Literature Review," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 703-741, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carmine Bianchi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.