|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Istituto di Economia e Marketing Milano, Italy
Libera Università di Lingue e Comunicazione (IULM)
RePEc:edi:ieulmit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Besana, Angela, 2010. "Internet Marketing in Cultural Industries: from movie to arts," MPRA Paper 19825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besana, Angela, 2009. "Applied arts and design in museums: USA and Milan experience," MPRA Paper 12472, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2009.
- Besana, Angela, 2009. "The Italian Art Market and the importance of communication strategies: from fairs to auction houses’ best practices," MPRA Paper 10513, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2009.
- Besana, Angela, 2008. "The "De Medici New Generation": The Italian Foundations' Collections and Philanthropy in the Third Millennium," MPRA Paper 11215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besana, Angela, 2008. "Priorities for the Italian Cultural Firms," MPRA Paper 9755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (5) 2008-08-06 2008-11-11 2009-01-31 2009-03-22 2010-01-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (3) 2008-08-06 2009-01-31 2010-01-23
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2009-01-31
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2008-11-11
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2010-01-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Angela Besana should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.