Report NEP-MKT-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaganzi, Elly & Ferris, Shaun & Barham, James & Abenakyo, Annet & Sanginga, Pascal & Njuki, Jemimah, 2008. "Sustaining linkages to high value markets through collective action in Uganda: The case of the Nyabyumba potato farmers," CAPRi working papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kurucu, Gokce, 2007. "Negative Network Externalities in Two-Sided Markets: A Competition Approach," MPRA Paper 9746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. A. Ferrari & S. Salini, 2008. "Measuring Service Quality: The Opinion of Europeans about Utilities," Working Papers 2008.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2008. "Inference on Vertical Contracts between Manufacturers and Retailers Allowing for Non Linear Pricing and Resale Price Maintenance," IDEI Working Papers 519, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2008.
- Sharon Horsky & Steven C. Michael & Alvin J. Silk, 2008. "The Internalization of Advertising Services: An Inter-IndustryAnalysis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-007, Harvard Business School.
- Besana, Angela, 2008. "Priorities for the Italian Cultural Firms," MPRA Paper 9755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2008. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Industrialized Countries - Evidence from Germany -," Working Papers 014, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.