Report NEP-CUL-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00332822_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Besana, Angela, 2008. "The "De Medici New Generation": The Italian Foundations' Collections and Philanthropy in the Third Millennium," MPRA Paper 11215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noonan, Douglas S. & Krupka, Douglas J., 2008. "Determinants of Historic and Cultural Landmark Designation: Why We Preserve What We Preserve," IZA Discussion Papers 3777, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2008. "Testing the Melitz Model of Trade: An Application to U.S. Motion Picture Exports," NBER Working Papers 14461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ctl:louvre:2000002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Didier, LAUSSEL & Nathalie, SONNAC, 2008. "The TV news scheduling game when the newscaster’s face matters," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008020, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Patrick A. Scholten & Jeffrey A. Livingston & David Ortmeyer & Wilson Wong, 2008. "Empirically Testing for Indirect Network Externalities in the LCD Television Market," Working Papers 08-40, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Mathieu, Laurence & Peroni, Chiara, 2008. "Blogs and the Economics of Reciprocal Attention," MPRA Paper 11298, University Library of Munich, Germany.