Steven L. Beach
|College of Business Mesa Building 2202 University of Texas of the Permian Basin Odessa, TX 79762-0001|
|Terminal Degree:||1999 College of Business and Economics; Washington State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Business Odessa, Texas (United States)
University of Texas of the Permian Basin
RePEc:edi:sbtpbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Beach, Steven L., 2011. "Semivariance decomposition of country-level returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 607-623, October.
- Steven Beach & Alexei Orlov, 2007. "An application of the Black–Litterman model with EGARCH-M-derived views for international portfolio management," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(2), pages 147-166, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Beach, Steven L., 2011.
"Semivariance decomposition of country-level returns,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 607-623, October.
- Tsai, Hsiu-Jung & Chen, Ming-Chi & Yang, Chih-Yuan, 2014. "A time-varying perspective on the CAPM and downside betas," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 440-454.
- Manuel Monge & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2020. "The Lithium Industry and Analysis of the Beta Term Structure of Oil Companies," Risks, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-17, December.
- Richard T. Baillie & Fabio Calonaci & George Kapetanios, 2019. "Hierarchical Time Varying Estimation of a Multi Factor Asset Pricing Model," Working Papers 879, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lajos Horváth & William Pouliot & Shixuan Wang, 2017. "Detecting at-Most-m Changes in Linear Regression Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 552-590, July.
- Philip A. Horvath & Amit K. Sinha, 2017. "Asymmetric reaction is rational behavior," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(1), pages 160-179, January.
- Steven Beach & Alexei Orlov, 2007.
"An application of the Black–Litterman model with EGARCH-M-derived views for international portfolio management,"
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(2), pages 147-166, June.
- Shea D. Chen & Andrew E. B. Lim, 2020. "A Generalized Black–Litterman Model," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 68(2), pages 381-410, March.
- Becker, Franziska & Gürtler, Marc, 2008. "Quantitative forecast model for the application of the Black-Litterman approach," Working Papers IF27V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Harris, Richard D F & Stoja, Evarist & Tan, Linzhi, 2016.
"The dynamic Black-Litterman approach to asset allocation,"
Bank of England working papers
596, Bank of England.
- Harris, Richard D.F. & Stoja, Evarist & Tan, Linzhi, 2017. "The dynamic Black–Litterman approach to asset allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(3), pages 1085-1096.
- François Ogliaro & Robert K Rice & Stewart Becker & Raul Leote de Carvalho, 2012. "Explicit coupling of informative prior and likelihood functions in a Bayesian multivariate framework and application to a new non-orthogonal formulation of the Black–Litterman model," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 13(2), pages 128-140, April.
- Lawrenz, Jochen & Zorn, Josef, 2017. "Predicting international stock returns with conditional price-to-fundamental ratios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 159-184.
- Erindi Allaj, 2013. "The Black–Litterman model: a consistent estimation of the parameter tau," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(2), pages 217-251, June.
- Patrick Bielstein, 2018. "International asset allocation using the market implied cost of capital," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 32(1), pages 17-51, February.
- Danish A. Alvi, 2018. "Application of Probabilistic Graphical Models in Forecasting Crude Oil Price," Papers 1804.10869, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Steven L. Beach should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.