Saoussen AGUIR BARGAOUI
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||Institut Supérieur de Finances et de Fiscalité de Sousse; Université de Sousse (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Institut Supérieur de Finances et de Fiscalité de Sousse Sousse, Tunisia
Université de Sousse
RePEc:edi:isffstn (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion Tunis, Tunisia
Université de Tunis El Manar
RePEc:edi:fsutetn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- AGUIR BARGAOUI, Saoussen, 2021. "Renewable energies and energy efficiency adoption’s impact on the environmental quality of MENA countries," MPRA Paper 110473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AGUIR BARGAOUI, Saoussen, 2019. "Carbon dioxide emissions mitigation strategies’ performance," MPRA Paper 103853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saoussen Aguir Bargaoui, 2022. "The Impact of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies on Environmental Quality in OECD Countries," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 13(4), pages 3424-3444, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- AGUIR BARGAOUI, Saoussen, 2021.
"Renewable energies and energy efficiency adoption’s impact on the environmental quality of MENA countries,"
110473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dar, Javaid & Asif, Mohammad, 2023. "Environmental feasibility of a gradual shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy in India: Evidence from multiple structural breaks cointegration," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C), pages 589-601.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Saoussen Aguir Bargaoui should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.