|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Bank of EnglandLondon, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:boegvuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Batten, Sandra, 2018. "Climate change and the macro-economy: a critical review," Bank of England working papers 706, Bank of England.
- Batten,, Sandra & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon & Tanaka, Misa, 2016. "Let’s talk about the weather: the impact of climate change on central banks," Bank of England working papers 603, Bank of England.
- Angeli, Marilena & Archer, Cassandra & Batten, Sandra & Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & D’Aguanno, Lucio & Haberis, Alex & Löber, Theresa & Maxwell, Sarah & Sajedi, Rana & Michelle van der Merwe, Michelle & , 2022. "Climate change: possible macroeconomic implications," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 62(4), pages 1-31.
- Barnett, Alina & Batten, Sandra & Chiu, Adrian & Franklin, Jeremy & Sebastia-Barriel, Maria, 2014. "The UK productivity puzzle," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(2), pages 114-128.
- Sandra Bulli, 2001. "Distribution Dynamics and Cross‐Country Convergence: A New Approach," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(2), pages 226-243, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sandra Batten should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.