|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
National Research and Consulting Center (NRCC)Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
RePEc:edi:nrccumn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alzua Soyolmaa Batbekh,Maria Laura & Batchuluun,Altantsetseg & Dalkhjav,Bayarmaa & Galdo,Jose, 2020. "Demand-Driven Youth Training Programs : Experimental Evidence from Mongolia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9226, The World Bank.
- Maria Laura Alzua & Soyolmaa Batbekh & Altantsetseg Batchuluun & Bayarmaa Dalkhjav & Jose Galdo, 2019. "Demand-Driven Youth Training Programs: Experimental Evidence from Mongolia," Working Papers PIERI 2019-11, PEP-PIERI.
- Maria Laura Alzúa & Soyolmaa Batbekh & Altantsetseg Batchuluun & Bayarmaa Dalkhjavd & José Galdo, 2019. "Living with the Neighbors: Demand-Driven Youth Training Programs: Experimental Evidence from Mongolia," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0249, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Altantsetseg Batchuluun & Bayarmaa Dalkhjav & Soyolmaa Batbekh & Amartuvshin Sanjmyatav & Tsogt-Erdene Baldandorj, 2017. "Impact of short term vocational training on youth unemployment: Evidence from Mongolia," Working Papers PIERI 2017-12, PEP-PIERI.
- Soyolmaa Batbekh & Keith Blackburn, 2008. "On the Macroeconomics of Microfinance," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 106, Economics, The University of Manchester.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Soyolmaa Batbekh & Keith Blackburn, 2008.
"On the Macroeconomics of Microfinance,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
106, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- GEAMĂNU, Marinela & POPESCU, Barbu Bogdan, 2013. "Analysis Of Romania’S External Debt And The Implications For Foreign Relations During 2000-2013," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 4(3), pages 61-67.
- Yusupov, Nurmukhammad, 2012. "Microcredit and development in an occupational choice model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 820-823.
- Islam, Khan & O’Gorman, Melanie, 2019. "Microcredit contract design: A macroeconomic evaluation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-1.
- Jontro Simanjuntak & Tri Ratnawati & Nekky Rahmiyati, 2017. "Economic Growth as Mediation of Regional Own Source Revenue, Investment and Asset Management on Labor Absorption and Social Welfare in Regencies/Cities in Riau Islands Province," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(8), pages 127-137, August.
- Marcella Corsi & Marina De Angelis & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2013. "The Gender Impact of Microfinance: The Case of Wekembe in Uganda," Working Papers CEB 13-045, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (4) 2017-09-24 2019-07-15 2019-08-19 2020-05-25
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2019-07-15 2019-08-19
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2008-10-13
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2008-10-13
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2019-07-15
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2008-10-13
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2008-10-13
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Soyolmaa Batbekh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.