|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2006 European Institute; London School of Economics (LSE) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
African Development BankAbidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
: (225) 20.44.44
Rue Joseph Anoma, 01 BP 1387, Abidjan 01
RePEc:edi:afdbgci (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yannis Arvanitis & Marco Stampini & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2013. "Working Paper 186 - Balancing Development Returns and Credit Risks: Evidence from the AfDB’s Experience," Working Paper Series 990, African Development Bank.
- Alli D. Mukasa & Emelly Mutambatsere & Yannis Arvanitis & Thouraya Triki, 2013. "Working Paper 170 - Development of Wind Energy in Africa," Working Paper Series 449, African Development Bank.
- Arvanitis, Yannis & Weigert, Maxime, 2017. "Turning resource curse into development dividends in Guinea-Bissau," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 226-237.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alli D. Mukasa & Emelly Mutambatsere & Yannis Arvanitis & Thouraya Triki, 2013.
"Working Paper 170 - Development of Wind Energy in Africa,"
Working Paper Series
449, African Development Bank.
- Ananya Goswami & Sraboni Dutta, 2016. "E-Commerce Adoption by Women Entrepreneurs in India: An Application of the UTAUT Model," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 440-454, December.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, Francesco & Sotte, Franco, 2015. "Distributional and Re-distributional Patterns of CAP Expenditure through the EU Space," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207273, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bonfiglio, A. & Camaioni, B. & Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F., 2015. "Distribution and re-distribution of CAP expenditure throughout the EU," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211364, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2015.
"Globalization and the transmission of social values: The case of tolerance,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 371-389.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2014. "Globalization and the Transmission of Social Values: The Case of Tolerance," Working Paper Series 1007, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Arvanitis, Yannis & Weigert, Maxime, 2017.
"Turning resource curse into development dividends in Guinea-Bissau,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 226-237.
- Parker, Rachel & Cox, Stephen, 2018. "How the globalisation and financialisation of mining Majors affects linkage development with local engineering and technology suppliers in the Queensland resources industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 125-130.
- Abdulahi, Mohamued Elyas & Shu, Yang & Khan, Muhammad Asif, 2019. "Resource rents, economic growth, and the role of institutional quality: A panel threshold analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 293-303.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yannis Arvanitis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.