Alonso Suárez Alejandro
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Comisión Nacional de Energía Madrid, Spain
Government of Spain
RePEc:edi:cnegves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alonso, Alejandro & Olmos, Luis & Serrano, Miguel, 2010. "Application of an entry-exit tariff model to the gas transport system in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5133-5140, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alonso, Alejandro & Olmos, Luis & Serrano, Miguel, 2010.
"Application of an entry-exit tariff model to the gas transport system in Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5133-5140, September.
- Bermúdez, Alfredo & González-Díaz, Julio & González-Diéguez, Francisco J. & González-Rueda, Ángel M., 2013. "Gas transport networks: Entry–exit tariffs via least squares methodology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 252-260.
- Bermúdez, Alfredo & González-Díaz, Julio & González-Diéguez, Francisco J. & González-Rueda, Ángel M., 2016. "Gas transmission networks in Europe: Connections between different entry-exit tariff methodologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 839-851.
- Fodstad, Marte & Midthun, Kjetil T. & Tomasgard, Asgeir, 2015. "Adding flexibility in a natural gas transportation network using interruptible transportation services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 647-657.
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho & Joana Resende & Paula Sarmento & Isabel Soares, 2016. "Welfare effects of unbundling under different regulatory regimes in natural gas markets," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 15(2), pages 99-127, August.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & González-Díaz, Julio & González-Rueda, Ángel M. & P. Fernández de Córdoba, María, 2017. "Loss allocation in energy transmission networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 69-97.
- Iweta Opolska, 2016. "Liberalisation of the gas industry in Europe.Does the European Union support efficacious regulatory solutions?," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 44.
- Opolska, Iweta, 2017. "The efficacy of liberalization and privatization in introducing competition into European natural gas markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 12-21.
- Brandão, António & Soares, Isabel & Sarmento, Paula & Resende, Joana & Pinho, Joana, 2014. "Regulating international gas transport: Welfare effects of postage stamp and entry–exit systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 86-95.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alonso Suárez Alejandro should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.