Ibrahim Ayoade Adekunle
Olabisi Onabanjo University (Olabisi Onabanjo University)https://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ibrahim A. Adekunle & Ayomide O. Ogunade & Toluwanimi G. Kalejaiye & Adewale M. Balogun, 2020. "Capital Inflow and Industrial Performance in Nigeria: Including the Excluded," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/021, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Sina J. Ogede & Emmanuel O. George & Ibrahim A. Adekunle, 2020. "Exploring the Inflationary Effect of Oil Price Volatility in Africa's Oil Exporting Countries," Working Papers 20/020, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Isiaq O. Oseni & Ibrahim A. Adekunle, 2020. "Relevance of Wagner’s Hypothesis in Achieving Sustainable Development Agenda in Nigeria," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/006, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Akinleye, Oludiran & Adekunle, Ibrahim, 2019. "Institutions and Macroeconomic Instability in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 98829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibrahim Ayoade, Adekunle & Ayomide Olayinka, Ogunade & Ayandare Niyi, Ayantola & Mumeen Olatunbosun, Alabi, 2019. "Aids Effectiveness and Developmental Outcomes in Nigeria," African Journal of Economic Review, African Journal of Economic Review, vol. 7(1), January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ibrahim Ayoade, Adekunle & Ayomide Olayinka, Ogunade & Ayandare Niyi, Ayantola & Mumeen Olatunbosun, Alabi, 2019.
"Aids Effectiveness and Developmental Outcomes in Nigeria,"
African Journal of Economic Review, African Journal of Economic Review, vol. 7(1), January.
- Jing Shao & Maojun Wang, 2020. "Analyzing the spatial allocation of Japan’s aid to China: A perspective from the relations between aid allocation stakeholders," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 1277-1303, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ibrahim Ayoade Adekunle should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.