Ilya A. Zutler
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Laboratory of Decision Choice and Analysis Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (495) 772-95-90*2017
+7 (495) 621-13-42
5A Vorontsovo Pole Str., Moscow
RePEc:edi:ldhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ilya Zutler, 2013. "Probabilistic extention of the cumulative prospect theory," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zutler, I., 2013.
"The Optimality of Choice by Markov Random Walk,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 33-50.
- A. Tatarkin I. & А. Татаркин И., 2014. "Социальный Вектор Смешанной Модели Экономического Развития России // The Social Vector Of A Mixed Model Of The Russian Economic Development," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, issue 6, pages 10-21.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2013-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2013-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2013-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2013-12-06. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ilya A. Zutler should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.