Report NEP-CBE-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lena Dräger & Ulrich Fritsche, 2013. "Don't Worry, Be Right! Survey Wording Effects on In flation Perceptions and Expectations," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201308, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Tom Coupe & Claire Monteiro, 2013. "The Charity of the Extremely Wealthy," Discussion Papers 51, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Mathis Schröder & Denise Saßenroth & John Körtner & Martin Kroh & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "Experimental Evidence of the Effect of Monetary Incentives on Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Response: Experiences from the Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 603, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- C. Giannetti & R. Orsini, 2013. "Being nice with the experimenter?," Working Papers wp913, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter, 2013. "After the Tournament: Outcomes and Effort Provision," IZA Discussion Papers 7759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garapin, A. & Muller, L. & Rahali, B., 2013. "Does trust mean giving and not risking? Experimental evidence from the trust game," Working Papers 2013-12, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca, 2013. "Does Patience Matter for Marriage Stability? Some Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osberghaus, Daniel, 2013. "Prospect theory, mitigation and adaptation to climate change," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-091, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ilya Zutler, 2013. "Probabilistic extention of the cumulative prospect theory," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," IDEI Working Papers 804, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Rudiger, Jesper, 2013. "Using Other People's Opinions: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 51787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricio S. Dalton & Sayantan Ghosal, 2013. "Characterizing behavioral decisions with choice data," Working Papers 2013_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.